1. The promoter of this competition is Personalitise (Vital Life Ltd).
2. The competition opens on 7th April 2021 at 16:00 hours GMT and closes at 23:59 hours GMT on 14th April 2021. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner/business will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by Instagram. Names may also be announced on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn.
4. The Winner will receive 25 x 50ml bottles of hand sanitiser in a fragrance of their choice with their company logo on them.
5. Once the winner of the competition has been notified, they will be sent the prize by delivery after 15th April 2021.
6. The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the competition and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
7. The competition is only open to businesses in the UK and not Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
8. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older to be entered into the competition.
9. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
10. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
11. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
12. This prize draw is not open to employees of Personalitise/Vital Life or their immediate family.
13. Prize draw entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the prize draw.
15. All decisions made by Personalitise/Vital Life relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
16. Under no circumstances will Personalitise/Vital Life be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
17. Personalitise/Vital Life will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
18. Personalitise/Vital Life can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
19. The information submitted in the competition are for the following purposes: to enter the prize draw; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt into marketing communications.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.